Ukrainian Energy Forum - The leading gathering of the Ukrainian and international energy communities
The 6th annual Adam Smith Ukrainian Energy Forum will take place on 3 – 5 March 2015 at the Hotel Intercontinental in Kyiv.
Event website http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/AS2349EIR
Get 25% discount* - quote VIP Code AS2349EIR when BOOKING HERE
There are more new faces than ever in this year’s 55-strong Speaker Faculty, including:
- Janez Kopac, Director of the Energy Community Secretariat, who will join us at a crucial time in Ukraine-EU energy relations;
- Jan Chadam, President of GAZ-SYSTEM, Poland’s national gas transmission operator;
- Mantas Bartuska, CEO of Klaipedos Nafta, the developer and operator of Lithuania’s newly functioning and strategically important LNG terminal;
- Alan Apter, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Burisma Holdings, one of Ukraine’s leading independent gas producers;
- Igor Prokopiv, President of Ukrtransgaz, the operator of Ukraine’s gas transport and storage infrastructure;
- Ambassador Keith Smith of the Center for European Policy Studies, one of the most respected analysts of European energy geopolitics;
In addition, you will meet with:
- More domestic gas producers than ever, including Shell, Ukrgazvidobuvannya, JKX Oil & Gas, Geo-Alliance, Burisma, Arawak Energy, Naftogazdobycha, Cub Energy, Serinus Energy, Cadogan Petroleum and Misen Energy;
- Top representatives of all the key government bodies and state-owned energy companies, including the State Geological Service, the State Commission for Mineral Resources, National Energy & Communal Services Regulatory Commission, NAK Naftogaz of Ukraine, NAK Nadra Ukrayny, the State Agency for Energy Efficiency and the Ministry of Finance.
By popular demand - more interactive elements:
- Champagne roundtable discussion groups, each led by an expert member of the speaker faculty and addressing a central topic in a more relaxed and informal environment. Topics will include: Energy supply diversification; the environment for E&P, The PSA and licencing regimes; Unconventional gas; The oil & gas services industry; Offshore / Black Sea shelf projects;
- A Roundtable Debate between the government and gas producers on how to improve cooperation and raise domestic output and which will discuss the lessons learned from the fallout over the temporary tax increase on gas producers this Autumn;
- An interactive debate with the new combined Energy & Utilities Regulatory Commission and market participants. This timely debate forms part of the traditional and ever-popular Electricity Focus Day on 5th March.
Ukrainian Energy Forum will be a unique and invaluable opportunity to review all of this winter’s developments, receive the latest analysis and forecasts and establish business relationships as Ukraine seeks to raise domestic production, diversify supplies and enhance its energy security.
To book and get 25% Discount* CLICK HERE and quote AS2349EIR
Contact event organisers (Adam Smith Conferences) for further details
Tel: +44 (0)20 7017 7444
Fax: +44 (0)20 7017 7447