Black Sea Oil and Gas Forum
Dates: 28-30 April 2014
Venue: JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel, Bucharest, Romania
Event description: Black Sea Oil & Gas Forum 2014 is the premier strategic international conference devoted exclusively to the development of oil and gas in the Black Sea Region. Gain strategic insights and new opportunities for your energy business.
Key topics include:
• Regional Integration & Energy Security. National Strategies.
• E&P: Project Updates from Leading Operators and Biggest Contractors in the Region – On- And Offshore.
• Region’s Role in the Integration of European Gas Markets.
• Oil Plays and Unconventional Resources Perspectives. On and Offshore.
• Investment Climate. Regional Geopolitics. What are the New Rules of the Game and How to Come Out on Top?
• Infrastructure Development. Markets. Downstream Operations.
• Technological Breakthrough Technologies: Case Studies from Operators and Contractors.
Black Sea Oil and Gas Forum will also include two pre-conference seminars:
• Geological Exploration – Ensuring Future Growth
• Investment Landscape in Romania – How to Succeed
Alejandro Luzzi, Marketing Executive
Tel: +44 (0) 203 615 1366